Pagina Inicial Equipe Biografia Galeria

quinta-feira, 20 de maio de 2010

Shin --- Estou atrasado mas - 01.03.2010

Good job at the instore(⌒~⌒)
For some reason I was nervous and couldn't speak well↓↓
But I've gradually come to recognize all your faces(o^∀^o)

Não tem nada que me faça mais feliz do que isso (>_<)
Eu leio todas as cartas com cuidado



Muito obrigado(o^∀^o)
Eu também estou usando, comento e RAJIBANDARI seus presentes *(OMG não tem jeito de traduzir isso de uma forma não imbecil XD)

com cuidado

Muito obrigado

*Ok então! Hora de explicar essa doidera... >>; Shin copiou uma gagueira popular de um comediante duo Double Dutch. A gagueira diz "~tari ~tari Rajibandari!" com sotaque estrangeiro. Rajibandari não tem outro significado a não ser o nome do estrangeiro. Good job at the instore(⌒~⌒)
For some reason I was nervous and couldn't speak well↓↓
But I've gradually come to recognize all your faces(o^∀^o)

There is nothing that makes me happier than this(>_<)
I read all of your letters with care



Thank you so much(o^∀^o)
I am also using, eating, and RAJIBANDARI your gifts *(OMG there is no way to translate this without sounding moronic XD)

with care

Thanks so much



*Ok so! Time to explain that whole weirdness... >>; Shin was copying a popular gag by the comedian duo Double Dutch. The gag is saying "~tari ~tari Rajibandari!" in a foreigner accent. Rajibandari has no meaning though other than the name of the foreigner. Você pode assistir aqui >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tQZ8-YBgVo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário